- Restaurant specialising in Chinese cuisine, particularly authentic and traditional Sichuan Chinese hotpot.
- Soup base options include signature tomato and peppery mala.
- 10-minute walk from Clarke Quay MRT.
- $29.90 for $50 cash voucher (min. 2 people to dine)
- $59.80 for $100 cash voucher (min. 4 people to dine)
- $89.60 for $150 cash voucher (min. 6 people to dine)
Soup base (choose 1)
- Signature tomato soup
- Pepper soup
- Fresh fish soup
- Tom yum soup
- Pickled Chinese cabbage with fish soup
Tanyoto has already made a name for itself in Sichuan, China, from where it originated with over 100 outlets opened locally. Their unique steamboat tomato soup base has garnered a fan-base throughout wider reaches with patrons savouring its tangy flavour and various health benefits related to the use of long-regarded ingredients. Following traditional Sichuan recipes, brave pursuers of smoky spiciness will relish in their burning hot mala soup base as well with a wide variety of fresh ingredients to add to the mix, including a blank canvas of seafood, chopped ham, tender meats, and more..