- Helps strengthen lower back and sculpt abdomen, hips and buttocks while reducing pressure on joints; improves posture, balance, core strength, and grip.
- Trainers with FISAF, PTA Global Academy, or STOTT PILATES accreditation, and a combined 29 years of experience.
- Suitable for beginners, intermediate, and advanced-level students.
- Conveniently located at Camden Medical Centre, a short walk from the Orchard MRT station.
- 4 group classes for $55 instead of $300
- 1 private class for $65 instead of $130
Reformer Pilates utilises six main principles – concentration, control, centre, flow, precision, and breathing – whilst carrying out carefully designed exercises to improve posture, reduce back pain, hone flexibility, and build core and muscle strength. Reformer machines help target specific muscle groups by using springs, leverage, and body weight as resistance for a more challenging workout and increased fitness levels.
- Duration: 55 minutes
- Class size (for Group class): 3 people
- Tue: 8.30am / 6.30pm / 7.30pm
- Wed: 12.30pm / 6.30pm
- Thu: 6.30pm / 7.30pm
- Fri: 8.30am
- Sat: 10.30am / 12.30pm
From its serendipitous setting within the spiralling Camden Medical Centre on Orchard Boulevard – minutes away from the Orchard MRT station – this fitness studio pairs potential athletes with customised training programmes to suit desired goals. Centering around their signature Pilates and Functional Training workouts, customers seeking rehabilitation, post- or pre-natal exercises, and endorphin boosts peruse the long list of activities, helped along by thorough consultations with capable instructors – boasting 29 years of experience between them, the duo come with accreditation from FISAF, PTA Global Academy, or STOTT PILATES .
First-timers might consider flexibility or gyrokinesis lessons, while limber individuals tackle Mat and Reformer Pilates, Boot Camp, or even the Ultimate Assessment, where cardio endurance and muscle endurance are put to the test, often harnessing up-to-date training gear like the BOSU, VIPR, and TRX (also used by Navy SEALS and the U.S. Army Special Forces). The studio’s own designated parking spaces help keep students on track for their sessions, but those with less time to spare may enquire about tailor-made routines for home usage. While workshops for small groups of family and friends are the norm here, shyer individuals have the option of choosing one-on-one classes to keep away from any prying eyes.