- Snow skin mooncakes with sweet and fruity fillings.
- Mei-Xin mooncakes are the best-selling mooncakes in Hong Kong for 17 consecutive years since 1998.
- Available for self-collection at Bugis Junction and Bedok Mall.
- 1 box for $38.80 instead of $57
- 2 boxes for $69.90 instead of $114
Each box includes
- 2x 60g Blueberry Duo
- 2x 60g Mango
- 2x 60g Mixed Berries
- 2x 60g Pink Guava & Apricot
Hong Kong Mei-Xin Mooncakes
An established purveyor of confectionery creations and delectable desserts, Hong Kong Mei-Xin Mooncakes has, according to a Nielson Hong Kong research report, held the distinction of being the best-selling mooncakes in Hong Kong for 15 consecutive years since 1998. Such popularity does not come unwarranted – these mooncakes are crafted with premium ingredients, from high-quality imported butter to fresh salted egg yolks to lotus seeds from Hunan. Their dizzying variety of both traditional and snowy mooncakes leaves no palate unpleased, replete with perennial favourites like lotus seed paste and mixed nuts mooncakes, as well as quirky combinations like bird’s nest with almond and Mao Shan Wang durian.