- $15 for 1 Session of 30-Min Fish Spa at Kenko(Worth $30)
- Kenko’s popular ‘Dr Fish’ Garra Rufa Fish Spa therapyadopts alternative healing methods from Eastern Europe, allowing customers to experience natural exfoliation treatments
- These fishes thrive majorly on dead skin cells and are eager to help you remove them by gentle nibbling
- Natural exfoliation of dead skin
- Smoother and healthy glowing skin
- Promote blood circulation
- Micro-massage sensation from there ‘little masseurs’
- Release stress and tension
- Ticklish sensation causing perpetual laughter!
- 6 convenient outlets islandwide:
- Singapore Flyer
- Chinatown Point
- Tanglin Shopping Centre
- Orchard Central
- Valid for new and existing customers
- Valid for male and female customers of all ages & nationalities
- Multiple purchases of vouchers as gifts allowed
- Redemption of multiple vouchers per person allowed
Normal Price : $30
KENKO YOUR BEST FOOT REFLEXOLOGY SPA EXPERIENCE
The name KENKO, in Japanese, denotes health, written as in both the Japanese Kanji / Chinese Han characters.
KENKO Wellness Spa the largest Chain of Foot Reflexology and Spa in Singapore. Founded on 1991 and with 20 over years of experiences in the Foot Reflexology and Wellness Spa industry, it had become a signature icon as the best Foot Reflexology and Massage services in Singapore.
Kenko has expanded from a humble concept that circled around health services for the family, to presently a Spa & Wellness chain of more than 20 outlets in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and India.
Kenko works to enrich the journey of each and every individual customer through total wellness, and aims to achieve the best reflexology and massage services in Singapore. Kenko hopes to inspire and share its expertise and skills in wellness, educate and promote the benefits of foot reflexology and spa treatments to the general public.
While holding firm to its roots in tradition and oriental culture, Kenko is also well-known for its unique style of reflexology and massage techniques and innovative ideas. Kenko stays relevant to the times, and the brand continues to grow with its customers, while staying true to its identity and values.