- Visit Singapore’s award-winning Gardens by the Bay, a conservatory garden in the city with admission to the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest.
- Cool off at Snow City and experience the thrill of snow tube riding, wander through the menagerie of dinosaur ice sculptures on display, or have a snowball fight.
- Children aged 2 and below enter for free.
Child aged 3 – 12
- Admission for 1 person for $21 (up to $37 value)
Adult aged 13 and above
- Admission for 1 person for $28 (up to $42 value)
- Admission for 2 people for $56 (up to $84 value)
Adult aged 13 and above + child aged 3 – 12
- Admission for 2 adults and 1 child for $77 (up to $121 value)
Take a trip down towards the southern tip of the peninsular and past the borders of Singapore where a medley of attractions and culinary wonders await the avid want-all and see-all traveller. Enticing nature lovers and aspiring gardeners, legions of flora parade riots of colours through different conservatories such as the Flower Dome, Heritage Gardens, and Cloud Forest at Gardens by the Bay. Then, beat the tropical heat as you enter the chilly domain of Snow City, where a sub-zero clime and a large helping of liquid nitrogen blanket interiors in a fluffy, white coat. Experience tubing down a 60-metre long snow slope, or witness the cold-preserved dinosaur carvings at the Ice Gallery, as sculptors chisel away at the frozen blocks to reveal their inner Mammoth, Velociraptor, or Pterodautstro. Children burn off excess energy at The Cliff, a towering wall where rock-climbers put muscles and bravery to the challenge, while parents relax with a platter of German cuisine and a well-deserved tankard of icy beer.
- Garden Cruiser and Aerial Walkway / OCBC Skyway: $5