- Multi-outlet restaurant specialising in Chinese claypot cuisine.
- Dine on claypot dishes including century egg cuttlefish minced pork porridge, claypot dried chilli frog leg, claypot pork belly with salted fish, stir-fried minced meat with French bean, and more.
- Price range from $1 to $22.90.
- $28.80 for $50 cash voucher
- $55 for $100 cash voucher
A-One Claypot House
Beginning its cookery in 2008, A-One Claypot House emphasises the warmth of local comfort foods combined with the flavour-retaining qualities of traditional claypot cooking. A selection of sliced fish and seafood comes presented in bubbling steamboat servings while more piquant dishes occupy the spread with meaty fillings of chicken, pork, and frog leg. Utilising the ideal heat-cooking of the restaurant’s clay vessels, A-One douses taste buds with heated pots of dried chilli frog leg, sesame oil chicken, and pork belly with salted fish; while heartier dollops of porridge come accompanied with sliced fish, triple-tiered egg combinations, cuttlefish and century egg, and more. Home-styled tze char favourites find the convenience of wide accessibility as the welcoming fold of A-One Claypot House comes manifold through its branches located within nine locations islandwide, each sporting its own rendition of oriental-tinged wood motifs and warmly lit interiors.