- Learn about various marine life at Underwater World, and watch the seal and dolphin show at the Dolphin Lagoon.
- Watch the award-winning outdoor night show, Wings of Time.
- View Sentosa from a bird’s eye view on the Skyride.
- Zip downhill on the luge, a gravity ride safe for all ages.
- Children aged 2 and below enter for free.
- Admission for 1 child aged 3- 12 for $36 instead of $53.60
- Admission for 1 adult for $39 instead of $62.90
- Admission for 2 adults for $78 instead of $125.80
- Admission for 2 adults +1 child aged 3- 12 for $114 instead of $179.40
- 1x admission to Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon show
- 1x Skyride and luge ride
- 1x admission to Wings of Time
Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon
- 10am – 7pm daily (Last admission: 6.30pm)
Skyride and luge ride
- 10am – 9.30pm daily
Wings of Time
- Starts at 8.40pm
Wings of Time
Follow Rachel, Felix, and their pre-historic bird companion on an adrenaline and soul-seeking adventure while journeying across the open sea. Coupled with 3D projection mapping, lasers, and water jets, the story of courage unfolds when the team of three re-visits the British Industrialisation Revolution, the Silk Road era, Mayan Pyramids, Underwater World, and African Savanna. Audiences will experience a whale of a time with the assemble of international acclaimed crew and entertainers behind every realistic swoosh and splash.
Sentosa Island, Singapore: What to see and do
Located 15 minutes away from the heart of the city, the island resort of Sentosa is a tropical haven of world-class attractions, golf courses, and theme parks. At Underwater World, get up close to marine creatures at the Interactive Zone, where you can touch mild banded bamboo sharks and feed the fishes at the MAGIC-T tank. See some of the oldest species of aquatic life like the arapaima, Australian lungfish, and alligator gar at the Living Fossils section, and try to spot the -Masters of Disguise- – the giant Pacific octopus, pharoah cuttlefish, and chambered nautilus – as they blend in with the corals and seabed. After that, head over to Dolphin Lagoon to watch the pink dolphins in action as they twirl and spin in unison along with their fur seal companions, and even get a chance to shake hands and take photos with them later. End your day with a trip to Tiger Sky Tower, an observatory that rises 131 metres above sea level, a good vantage point to soak in the view of Sentosa Island, southern Singapore, and even neighbouring countries of Malaysia and Indonesia.