- Immerse in interactive illusion art at the Alive Museum, with 3D art pieces conceptualised, hand-painted, and crafted in Korea and Singapore.
- Alive Museum is located near Promenade Station Exit C (CC4 on Circle Line) and has free Wi-Fi.
- Visit Singapore’s award-winning Gardens by the Bay, a conservatory garden in the city with admission to the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest.
- Admission for 1 child for $28 instead of $35
- Admission for 1 child and 2 adults for $100 instead of $141
- Admission for 1 adult for $36 instead of $53
- Admission for 2 adults for $72 instead of $106
Take a trip down towards the southern tip of the peninsular and past the borders of Singapore where a medley of attractions and culinary wonders await the avid want-all and see-all traveller. Enticing nature lovers and aspiring gardeners, legions of flora parade riots of colours through different conservatories such as the Flower Dome, Heritage Gardens, and Cloud Forest at Gardens by the Bay. Tear gazes away from scenic-filled fascinations and immerse sights in the newly established Alive Museum, an art gallery that houses 3D interactive illusion and trickery masterpieces featuring Superman saving the day, floating paper boat, a pair of angel-s wings, and more.