- Award-winning taekwondo institute.
- Head instructor Yoon Dae Ung holds a 6th Dan black belt and has more than 11 years of coaching experience.
- 4 classes for $25 instead of $160
- 8 classes for $48 instead of $320
- 4 classes for $48 instead of $320
- 8 classes for $92 instead of $640
JH Kim Taekwondo Institute
Dedicating itself to teaching and practicing taekwondo, JH Kim Taekwondo Institute offers a variety of classes that fit all ages and experience levels. These classes range from Family Taekwondo, which helps to enhance family bonding; Black Belt, which applies practical techniques on simulated self-defense situations; and Light Sparring Classes, where students are able to try out their skills in a safe, controlled environment. Each class is designed to hone a student’s physical and mental capabilities to help them develop into strong, healthy individuals. Helming the institute is instructor Yoon Dae Ung, an award-winning coach who has more than 11 years of experience and has guided his students to victory in tournaments like the National Inter-School Taekwondo Championships.